Fastest and easiest way to register is Online! During your online registration you will be able to upload residency documentation or provide at the required time. If you need to do the registration offline, you will need to complete the 2020 Registration Forms and bring to onsite registration where we will input all information into an online registration which does take longer onsite.
1. Determine Players League Age
Players age might not be their current age: League Age Chart
2. Complete Registration Form, Medical Release Waiver, Parent Code of Conduct Form & Photo Release Form.
3. Each Player must bring Original Birth Certificate and 3 proofs of residency (Drivers License, Utility Bill, Financial Statement) For acceptable forms please review residency requirements here. Residency Requirement Info
Residency documents must be dated 2/1/19 - 2/1/20.
4. Please stipulate what division you would like your child to play in this season on the registration form in the comments section. ie: Tball one more season or move to CAPS division etc. This will help us understand where you would like your child to play so they are not placed in the wrong division. Age will determine some limitations.
5. If you are interested in being a Volunteer for our 2020 season you must complete this form. Volunteer Form
6. In order to finalize registration, all proofs of residency and birth certificate must be either emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 805-394-5005.